Thursday, July 26, 2007

Tutoring...

A big thank you to my former instructors for recommending me to tutor their current students! I have had numerous emails in the last week from ASL students wanting help preparing for their finals. This is wonderful for me for two reasons - I get to share what I have learned from my years of studying ASL & I get some cash out of the deal…

There are two students I have met with a few times now, and they seem to be inproving very well. When I first me them, before their midterm, they were on the cusp of failing. I am happy to report that they both scored over 90% on their midterms, after two meetings with me. I guess I am doing something right.

I am planning to meet two more students this weekend to prepare for their finals. Hopefully they get the same result…

No comments: