Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Root Canal...

Ever had one? Unless you have, then you don't realize how badly it friggin hurts!

To compound my problems, the bad tooth is #3, which means it is an upper tooth in the back next to my already ringing ear. The pain and pressure from the tooth are now intertwined with the pressure and noise in my right ear. This week I am living on antibiotics and vicodin, counting the days until my endo appointment on Monday morning.

Those of you that know me well, know I absolutely love my ASL classes. Tonight I hurt so bad that I am missing my last class at Berkeley City College. There is no way I can sit upright, let alone sit through a ride on the BART. I certainly can't drive medicated.

Therefore I will go home and whimper to myself while I wait for the next dose of vicodin to kick in...

No comments: