Thursday, November 15, 2007

Factoids

50 random thoughts and facts about me...

1. I have stuck my arm inside the back end of a horse – with an elbow-length glove – to help deliver her foal.

2. I am terrified of snakes, spiders, and needles

3. My tonsils were removed when I was 6

4. Red wine makes me vomit

5. So does cottage cheese and yogurt

6. I cannot play any musical instruments

7. I can talk to people who cannot hear

8. My sister and I were jilted when it came to body distribution – I have too much butt and she has too much boob. She got the better end of the deal.

9. I detest bologna

10. No matter how hard I try, I cannot stop chewing on my fingernails

11. I am too lazy to shave my legs in the winter

12. I like the aroma of vanilla, but the smell triggers a migraine for me

13. My hair started turning gray at age 23, half way through my first pregnancy

14. I am a sushi-wimp – I will eat the tempura but the really raw slimy stuff stays on the plate

15. Beer – yuck – never touch the stuff

16. When I was skinnier, I did not snore

17. I wish I had more friends

18. Spiders are best sucked up by a vacuum cleaner

19. I am allergic to bee stings

20. Snow is pretty to look at, but I do not want to be in it

21. My favorite color is red, but I cannot wear it because it clashes with my hair

22. I am a very shy person – I have no public speaking aspirations what so ever

23. My son and I are now the same height – 5’10”

24. I am fascinated by ASL, but do not know what to do with the skills I have

25. Cheese is my favorite food group

26. Growing up I could not stand Barbie Dolls – I preferred to rip their heads off and float them in the toilet

27. I preferred to play with cars - hmmm no wonder I became a lesbian

28. My eyeliner is tattooed on

29. I do not like the way I look in videos

30. Reading at night makes me sleepy

31. I am a terrible housekeeper

32. My right wrist has tendonitis

33. Vodka and whisky are lost on me – I prefer rum drinks

34. I am jealous of the Deaf community because they have very close relationships

35. Sometimes I wish I lived alone

36. I am afraid to play blackjack because counting under pressure intimidates me

37. Writing is the one area of school I enjoyed and excelled in

38. I was a pretty good artist back in the day

39. Diamonds match every outfit

40. I enjoyed watching Barney with my young son

41. I come from a very Masonic family

42. OJ was guilty – period

43. I confess to watching Survivor

44. I was married before I could legally drink

45. Hilliary is not the person I will vote for

46. I have two tattoos and one piercing (not my ears…)

47. I helped castrate a baby pig with a razor blade

48. Ancient Egypt fascinates me

49. I regret not getting a degree when I was younger

50. Christmas decorations before Thanksgiving are just wrong

No comments: