Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Hiatus

I did not realize how long I have been away from my little blog. It has been a busy month for me. Aside from being on campus 2 nights a week, I have been attending a handful of deaf community events.



9/21 Deaf Coffee Chat

9/29 Deaf Awareness Day at Great America

10/5 Feast For The Eyes at CSD

10/12 DINGO at CSD and ASL Meetup

10/19 Deaf Coffee Chat

10/20 CSD Homecoming Game


Next weekend is the annual Deaf Expo at the Pleasanton Fairgrounds. This is a huge event not only for the community, but also for vendors and communication services. On my list this year to buy is a linguistics book, an interpreting book, and any fun ASL swag I can find.


I promise to post more, even if it is just a snippet here and there...

1 comment:

mlg said...

Yeah! You are back. I missed you here..(of course I miss you everywhere)